The Manager of Brand and Digital Marketing is responsible for the strategic planning, execution and tracking of all digital marketing initiatives, including digital advertising, web content development, social media campaigns and more. The manager will work closely with the Director of Development Marketing and Communications to ensure effective integration of messaging and tactics across all digital channels. The manager is responsible for reporting on the return on investment of campaigns, as well as other key performance indicators that measure the tactical effectiveness of reaching strategic goals of fundraising initiatives, such as large fundraising events like the Ride for Roswell, to smaller fundraising events and other development initiatives.
- Research, develop and execute integrated marketing communications plans, across all special event fundraising initiatives.
- Support the Director of Development Marketing and Communications in ensuring proper integration of strategies across all marketing communications channels, including digital paid and organic media, traditional advertising, public relations and print communications.
- Manage Sr. Coordinator in their role of developing organic social, email marketing and content creation.
- Oversee the planning and execution of marketing plans for the fundraising and special events.
- Create forward-thinking content calendars, including social media, blogs and web.
- Manage strategy and execution of digital ad strategy for the Alliance Foundation via Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads Manager and other digital ad platforms.
- Introduce new methods to promote fundraising efforts via digital advertising strategy.
- Monitor and regularly report analytics from social, digital and email marketing efforts, identifying trends to inform changes to current and future campaigns and providing key performance indicators and return on investment reports to leadership and key project stakeholders.
- Work closely with web team and relevant stakeholders to maintain and enhance web presence or improve user experience for program and event websites.
- Manage and monitor creative and buys for digital advertising efforts.
- Stay on top of key trends in both development and non-profit marketing as well as out-of-industry marketing to bring new ideas and innovation to the marketing of the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation.
- Analyze and develop campaign wrap-ups for each program and initiative under the Alliance Foundation.
- Coordinate frequently with other marketing services, especially creative services, in the development of marketing campaign materials and other creative elements, ensuring adherence to project timetables.
- Facilitate regular meetings with key stakeholders at Alliance Foundation and Roswell Park hospital team to ensure integration and strategic direction.
- Maintain brand guidelines for each of the Alliance Foundation’s brands, including Ride for Roswell, Empire State Ride, Courage of Carly, and Bald for Bucks.
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads Manager, and other digital analytic tools required
- Experience in non-profit industry a plus
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Experience managing others
To apply for the Manager, Brand and Digital Marketing for the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation, email a resume and cover letter to Michelle Ostrander at email@example.com no later than Friday, September 17, 2021.
About the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation
The Roswell Park Alliance Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that manages all donations made to Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center. Since its inception, over $455 million has been contributed to benefit Roswell Park's research, education and patient-care programs. The Foundation’s mission is to maximize dollars available for the most promising lifesaving research, treatment and prevention programs, while supporting the psychosocial needs of patients and families touched by cancer.