The Manager, Marketing & Creative Services, under the direction of the Director, Marketing & Communications, is responsible for the implementation of marketing tactics that strengthen the brand, service lines, and programs across Catholic Health. They will be responsible for developing and directing a consistent forward thinking visual tone and format for marketing related materials produced throughout Catholic Health. Participates in the development of assigned service-line marketing plans.
- Creative, Copywriting & Project Management
- Manage the creative team and assign projects
- Provides high-level project management and account service function including, creative assistance, managing timelines, etc.
- Write and edit copy for a variety of digital and printed marketing materials ensuring key messaging reflects the brand voice
- Develop marketing and advertising materials maintaining consistency with brand guidelines
- Concept with design partner(s)
- Evaluate and edit materials developed by the Creative Services team