Are you enthusiastic about Email? Do you have exceptional attention to detail? Do you enjoy managing multiple projects at the same time? Do you thrive in a fast pace, fun, and stimulating work environment? If so, reach out today to join Gelia’s growing marketing automation team.
What you’ll Do:
- Create and manage project workback schedules
- Day-to-day project coordination with respected parties to ensure work is completed on time.
- Work alongside other digital SMEs to scope out and create estimates for marketing automation campaigns
- Ability to QA campaign assets to ensure they are executed correctly
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the account and client team
- Continue to evolve and contribute to Gelia’s marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
What you’ll Bring:
- Minimum 1-3 years in marketing or related field with at least 1 years of relative experience
- eagerness to learn and grow in the marketing automation space
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
Why Join Us?
Gelia is a top 10 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria, IL. Gelia works seamlessly across the marketing continuum, driving lasting results for its regional, National, and Global clientele. Since 1961, Gelia has earned a reputation for diving deep into our clients’ businesses to develop compelling customer-oriented campaigns. In addition to excellent career growth, Gelia offers an attractive compensation package, including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, holiday pay, and a comprehensive benefits program.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, AVP of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, or expression.