Lehigh Construction Group, Inc. is a general contractor, construction manager and design-builder primarily serving corporate and non-profit clients throughout Western New York and beyond. Our Lehigh PRO division also provides small job, repairs, emergency response and specialized services to over 250 companies and institutions annually. Developing, maintaining and growing relationships are Lehigh's primary business focus.
As we begin our 35th year, we are seeking an experienced, organized, talented and energetic individual to coordinate all company internal and external marketing and communications initiatives to include:
- Weekly electronic communications and presentations to employees;
- Quarterly company meetings;
- Company outings and event planning;
- Coordination and scheduling of project photography;
- Management of lead tracking software;
- Coordination and preparation of project proposals, sales presentations and interviews;
- Website management and content updates;
- Maintenance of social media platforms;
- Coordination and development of all corporate promotional materials;
- Story development, coordination and oversight of bi-annual “The Lehigh Way” corporate magazine production;
- Management and oversight of corporate charitable contributions and sponsorships:
- Professional association meeting representation;
- Preparation and/or coordination of select advertising pieces;
- Selection, order and distribution of client and employee gift and apparel items;
- Coordination of branded vehicle graphics and signage;
- Company on-hold messaging updates.
A Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism and 5-7 years of experience is preferred.
This person must possess strong writing, editing and time management skills. Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Email Marketing Software, Cloud-based CRM, File Sharing Services, Web Conferencing, and Social Media Platforms is desired.
If you are interested in joining the Lehigh team, please send a resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.