Block Club is the branding and strategy agency that wants better. Based in Buffalo, Block Club works to build and strengthen brands for forward-thinking companies and organizations.
We’re looking for a talented marketing coordinator to lead content marketing and social media projects and branding and strategy projects for our clients. The marketing coordinator role supports Block Club's brand managers and is an important link between the client and the entire agency team.
Block Club's marketing coordinator should:
- Have marketing coordinator/brand coordinator experience or equivalent at an agency or in a relevant industry
- Have project management experience and a proven track record of completing marketing projects on time and on budget
- Be an expert in content creation, content marketing, social media marketing and social media management
- Have experiencing developing and maintaining content editorial calendars
- Demonstrate proficiency with current social media and content marketing trends
- Have experience with analytics and creating client-facing performance reports
- Have experience preparing content marketing strategies and implementing content marketing campaigns
- Have experiencing building and managing budgets and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
Job duties include:
- Marketing and Brand Coordination: Support brand managers with day-to-day client relationships and project coordination and management to ensure that projects are completed to client's satisfaction both on time and on budget
- Content Marketing: Develop content strategies and content marketing pieces (white papers, blog posts, videos, photos, infographics), manage editorial calendars
- Social Media: Develop social strategies, manage online communities/manage social media accounts, develop sharable content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Email Marketing: Develop and deploying email marketing campaigns
- Planning and Reporting: Build and manage budgets and analyze actual results with plans and forecasts, monitor and analyze performance, create client-facing performance reports, make recommendations for improvement
Block Club is a small company, so everyone rolls up their sleeves and gets their hands dirty.
If you're the perfect fit (in addition to what's outlined above) you can write and speak extremely well; you’re a stickler for details and you’re always organized (exceptional proofing and copyediting capability is a must); you have experience managing and coordinating projects (big picture and small details) from start to finish. Most importantly, you’re a great team player. You understand that the projects you’ll be working on will have a direct impact on our clients and their brands. This is a demanding job, so real motivation is required to thrive. The agency will depend on you to ensure that projects are expertly organized and executed in an effort to achieve the very best outcome for our clients.
Benefits include PTO, health insurance, disability and life insurance, 401k match, participation in Incentive Stock Option plan, participation in Block Club's Residency Program (sabbatical).
If you’re interested in joining the team at Block Club and feel like you’d be a good fit, please tell us your story and why you’re the best candidate in 500 words or less. Send it along with your resume to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch if we’re interested in setting up an interview.