Buffalo Construction Consultants, Inc. - Firm Overview: Buffalo Construction Consultants, Inc. (BCC) is a leading regional construction management firm, located in Buffalo, NY.
Position Summary: Coordinate proposal development and implementation of the strategic marketing plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop proposals for RFP’s, RFQ’s and hard bid pre-qualifications.
- Prepare presentations to be given to clients, trade associations, and employees.
- Develop marketing and collateral materials as required, such as proposals, brochures,
newsletters, direct mail pieces, and press releases.
- Research information relating to targeted clients, projects, and markets, including potential
markets, delivery systems, and/or niche markets.
- Assist other departments with marketing and project-related requirements for clients.
- Update and maintain departmental databases.
- Coordinate project photography.
- Prepare and manage content of the company website and social media pages.
- Collaborate with client marketing teams as required for sharing of marketing materials, social media, finish photography, etc.
- Assist in event organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent.
- Two to five years of experience in marketing in the construction industry or related business fields.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of business professionals, both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of marketing methodology.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to write reports and business correspondence.
- Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet
- Able to perform duties independently.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office applications and two to four years of experience
working with Adobe Creative Cloud programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage situations involving sensitive and confidential company information.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: None
- Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment.
- Requires ability to communicate and exchange information; collect, compile and prepare
work documents; and set-up and maintain work files.
- Light travel may be required.
- Work performed in a general office environment and at project sites.
- Requires overtime hours on an as needed basis.
- Requires periodic participation and attendance at company events and meetings.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills
required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in
accordance with the needs of BCC. Since no job description can detail all the duties and
responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties, and
responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s