The marketing intern is a paid part-time (approximately 10 hours per week) position responsible for assisting the marketing manager and sales team with a variety of public relations, advertising and marketing initiatives related to business development, client relations, and the promotion of commercial real estate listings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update and maintain various information databases, generating standard and ad hoc reports as required
- Assist marketing manager with the development and distribution of marketing collateral, advertisements, social media content, press releases, and email marketing campaigns
- Assist brokers with the preparation of proposal, presentation and communication materials
- Perform general office duties as assigned and required to support marketing efforts
- A reliable undergraduate student currently enrolled in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related program
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, particularly Excel and Word
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new software programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and research skills
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks daily
- Familiarity with social media and email marketing best practices a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter, along with any samples of your work to kim.zack[at]cbre-buffalo.com by January 25, 2018.
ABOUT CBRE|BUFFALO & COMVEST REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
We are a commercial real estate services firm that bring the collective resources of our company to the table to meet the needs of our clients. CBRE|Buffalo is a full-service commercial brokerage services firm and Comvest is a full-service property management company.
The above job description is not a contractual or binding document; it is provided as a guide to the types of duties required to be undertaken. Duties may vary from time to time and this description is subject to review. Modifications will be made as needed to support changes in the business climate and requirements.