The Marketing Intern will work with the Marketing team, to assist with the execution of various marketing and communications tactics, including but not limited to blog posts, legal research, social media, reports and deadline management. We are flexible with schedule. The student must be able to work between 20 - 25 hours per week at our main office located in Williamsville, NY.
This internship presents the following Learning Objectives:
- Participation in a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- Opportunity to develop and utilize project management skills which can be applied to any business setting.
- How to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management.
- Opportunity for experience with Hubspot and Salesforce.
Required Skills and experience:
- Students entering either their Senior or Junior year or a Graduate Program in the fall of 2020 enrolled in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications (must be enrolled in an accredited degree program for duration of the internship).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong computer skills