PLS 3rd Learning is an organization dedicated to the improvement of teaching and learning in K-12 schools through the development of technology-based systems and professional learning opportunities.
We are seeking an organized and self-motivated individual with a strong background in both marketing and sales to help support our marketing team and projects. This individual should be a strong writer and have solid project management and people skills. They should have knowledge and experience around SEO, google analytics, social media, website design, email marketing, direct mail, video, and advertising. This marketing professional will work on a team with other individuals including designers, media experts, and marketing advisors.
Currently, this position is 100% remote. In the near future, this position will adopt a hybrid work model that allows employees to work both remotely and on-premises in our Buffalo, NY office. Once we adopt this work model, the position will require at a minimum, weekly in-person meetings at our Buffalo, NY office.
- At least 5 years experience in sales and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or another related field
- Solid project management skills
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Desire to work on a team with other marketing professionals
- Good energy, attitude, and enthusiasm contributing to our positive work environment
- Self-motivated with a high-level work ethic
- Timely and deadline-driven with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MailChimp and WordPress
- Manage marketing projects in project management software for multiple product lines
- Manage members of the marketing team including their productivity, tasks, and workflow
- Write marketing copy for the web, emails, social media, brochures, and print pieces
- Organize and interpret data to inform marketing and sales recommendations
- Brainstorm strategies and solutions for upcoming marketing campaigns
To apply, please forward your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and any writing samples to apply@PLS3rdLearning.com.