The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for managing, planning and overseeing all marketing related projects from ideation through to completion. They will oversee all department projects and will define responsibilities and expectations for each needed task. The Marketing Project Manager should have the ability to lead a team, share strategy and leave internal and external stakeholders feeling well served. As part of the essential functions of the job, the Marketing Project Manager:
- Manages project intake process, collaborating with Director of Integrated Marketing to determine project priorities.
- Creates project plans that outline schedules, required resources, internal budgets and timelines, while managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
- Participates throughout entire tender process i.e. design, submission and review of all projects and assists director in strategy and implementation.
- Manages the use of project management software and internal ticketing system to maintain project timelines, communicating changes to department and agency staff.
- Works collaboratively with marketing staff to develop creative branding and messaging strategies for succinct, high-impact campaigns and promotional materials.
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meets budgetary objectives and adjusts project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develops comprehensive project plans to be shared with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducts project reviews and collaborates in the creation of detailed reports for executives and employees to analyze and share marketing outcomes.
- Serves as point of contact for subcontractors/consultants and vendors.
- Supervisors direct report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Advertising, Marketing or related field with three (3) years experience of professional experience in a marketing role, client-facing account management at a marketing agency role or project management role.
- Candidate must have experience with content and project management software, WordPress and Teamwork experience preferred.
- Experience managing marketing and social media campaigns, SEO, media buy experience is a plus.
- Candidate with management/supervisory experience and experience managing multiple budgets is preferred.
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and verbally, and demonstrate ability to work across multiple departments.
- Candidate must also be detail-oriented and demonstrate good organizational and time management skills.
- Sensitivity to people living with HIV, addiction and LGBTQ+ issues essential.