The New Business Specialist is responsible for managing the strategic process to identify, engage with and secure new business opportunities. This includes developing, steering, measuring, and optimizing
the top end funnel, CRM tool and SharpSpring automated marketing process. The New Business Specialist works closely with the president/CEO, account team, creative team and media team to develop promotional strategies and manage the lead management funnel. The New Business Specialist is a lead ambassador of the Quinlan brand and actively participates in specific industry related networking opportunities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related fields.
- 3-5+ years of experience in technical or advertising related sales and promotion.
- Working knowledge and full understanding of digital and social media
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented and able to problem solve under pressure.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- Proficient in all MS/iOS software programs.
- Self-starter, team-oriented, motivated, and flexible.
- Develop, manage and maintain new business process.
- Utilize CRM and SharpSpring tools
- Participate in networking opportunities outside of office hours.
- Interact with prospects to deliver industry-related content.
- Build relationships and develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, networking and dedicated new business process.
- Assist in promotional campaigns to attract prospects with other departments.
- Participate in speaking and presentation opportunities.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Light physical effort in an office environment
- Frequent computer use/data entry; repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers
- Must have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; and viewing a computer
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds (files, paper boxes) periodically
- Primary sedentary work with occasional bending and reaching