Block Club is the branding and strategy agency that wants better. Based in Buffalo, Block Club works to build and strengthen brands for forward-thinking companies and organizations.
We’re looking for a talented office manager to join our team to help the agency grow with operational excellence and efficiency, while keeping the curious, strategic, and entrepreneurial spirit of Block Club alive and well in all of the company's operations. The office manager will work alongside the management team, reporting to the agency principal and creative director.
Block Club's next office manager should:
- Have experience in office management or operations, preferably at an agency, creative company, or in a relevant industry
- Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be friendly, outgoing, and motivated
Job duties include:
- Light bookkeeping, expense reports, payroll management, and PTO management
- Greeting clients, coordinating meetings, and fielding incoming calls/emails/messages
- Vendor management
- Maintaining office appearance and stocking office supplies
- Office technology management (Apple computers, printers, email, phones, software licenses, etc.)
- Internal project management
- Participating in brainstorming sessions for internal brand and campaign development, social media marketing projects, and agency strategy
Block Club is a small company, so everyone rolls up their sleeves and gets their hands dirty.
If you're the perfect fit, you have a love for creativity and are always able and willing to get stuff done. You're constantly improving yourself and your personal and work skill sets. You're honest and have an incredible work ethic. You're an articulate visionary who can not only see the big picture, but can inspire and connect with co-workers and other collaborators to execute the little things. You have experience in an advertising, design, strategy, or marketing-related field, and you know how to think. You may even have a bit of an entrepreneurial spirit. You're a great team player, and you understand that the projects you’ll be working on will have a direct impact on our clients and their brands. This is a demanding job, so real motivation is required to thrive.
Benefits include PTO, health insurance, disability and life insurance, 401k match, and participation in Block Club's Residency Program (sabbatical).
If you’re interested in joining the team at Block Club and feel like you’d be a good fit, please tell us your story and why you’re the best candidate in 500 words or less. Send it along with your resume to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch if we’re interested in setting up an interview.