Besides being a creative thinker, the Packaging Copywriter for Fisher-Price/Mattel must:
- Translate business objectives into effective consumer-focused communications.
- Write effective on-brand toy, trade, advertising, and body copy for all Fisher-Price brands.
- Write & proofread projects that span a variety of platforms, including packaging copy, e-commerce copy, promotions, marketing and collateral materials.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of trends in today’s culture.
- Collaborate with graphic design partners and a variety of cross-functional teams to generate innovative communication solutions.
- 2+ years writing experience
- Portfolio demonstrating strong writing skills
- Conceptual, creative thinking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of SEO best practices (preferred)
- Experience with content management systems a plus
- Experience in kid-related content and packaging
- PC experience
B.A., B.S., or BFA in Marketing Communications, Advertising or related field
Candidates must provide a link or upload portfolio of relevant writing experience to be considered for this position.