Are you a creative professional who has always had an itch to teach? If so, this is your perfect opportunity!
The Fashion Design program at Villa Maria College is seeking part-time instructors for a several courses for this upcoming spring 2020 semester. Classes begin on January 13 and run through May 4, 2020.
The ideal candidate(s) must possess a strong commitment to teaching with the ability to inspire and engage students and will be responsible for teaching studio-based courses. Preference will be given to candidates with teaching experience at the college level.
• CAD for Fashion Design
• Fashion Illustration
• Senior Portfolio
• Advanced Product Development
- Master's degree (MFA or MA) in Fashion Design & Merchandising or closely related field preferred;
- Recent College Graduate;
- College-level teaching experience preferred;
- Strong portfolio in Fashion Design or related field;
- Professional experience in Fashion Design or related field;
- Knowledge of textiles, Abobe CC, and fashion illustration;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, leadership qualities and passion for teaching;
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with students;