Taking initial information gathered by salesperson and/or client, prepare proposals as per established processes.
Track projects through from initial ordering from all departments to final inspection and setup. This includes contact with vendors and clients, coordination of PO’s, vendor confirmations and client billing, as well as daily reports regarding multiple projects.
Coordination of Storage Units
Keep inventory of storage units, prepare displays & coordinate shipping, check for damages and repairs as needed.
Client Contact / Customer Service
Demonstrate initial setup for clients and serve as primary customer service person for existing clients, including travel to site for repairs/assessment of damages. Maintain and update client and prospect database.
FB Showroom Maintenance
Keep inventory list up to date.
- Dismantle and setup in-house booths for trade shows, rentals, etc. Keep showroom in neat, orderly condition.
- Travel to regional Trade Shows for set-up and dismantle.
Sales Act as inside sales person
- Act as outside sales person when necessary
- Must be adept in use of MS Office Suite and the Internet.
- Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
- Must possess a sense of esthetics.
- Must have the ability to lift & move 100lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Business and Selling Skills:
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
- Able to demonstrate success and experience managing accounts and contracts, particularly achieving genuine sales development.
Please provide cover letter and resume.