We are seeking a project manager to join our creative operations team. The position requires on-your-feet improvisation and unbridled enthusiasm for efficiency. Successful candidates enjoy a fast-past work environment and managing multiple tasks at once, as well as a passion for planning and a drive to execution. The project manager will be responsible for ensuring client deliverables are achieved for key agency accounts and internal departments.
What does a project manager do at The Martin Group?
- Coordinates tactical deliverables for multiple departments within the agency.
Supports Account Management, PR, Social Media, New Business and Digital staff and agency clients.
- Creates and maintains project documentation such as project schedules, status updates, project input, and more.
- Develops detailed project schedules and tracks progress within project management software.
- Serves as day-to-day contact with internal teams.
- Makes certain all campaign specifications are executed and delivered on time, within scope of budget and in line with both agency and client expectations.
- Ensures resource availability and allocation; coordinates internal and external resources for all campaign deliverables.
- Responsible for receiving feedback on deliverables and disseminating feedback to agency teams.
What makes a great project manager at The Martin Group?
- Seasoned project management skills: At least 3-5 years’ experience managing complex projects across multiple teams.
- Scheduling and planning: Setting project schedules and timelines is a major part of the PM’s role, requiring attention to detail and multitasking skills as well as the ability to plan and manage multiple concurrent projects and client deliverables.
- Multitasking: Managing workloads for multiple employees and projects.
- Passion for detail: Monitoring project timelines and helping solve for resource issues.
- Problem-solving: Troubleshooting problems and developing solutions that meet the needs of both the agency and the client.
- Excellent Communication skills: Ability to convey information effectively and efficiently.