The Project Manager will lend critical support to the team for all work output and deliverables related to our clients.
Regular full-time. This offer and the tenets and specific benefits presented within it are based on full-time, exempt status.
This position reports to the Digital Director.
Project Management Duties:
- Manage and direct all internal project workflows, coordinating team members to ensure that marketing concepts and strategies are executed within established timeframes and budgets – without error – from inception to completion. This includes:
- Determine, manage, communicate and adhere to budgets and forecasts.
- Set, maintain and communicate appropriate and accurate work schedules according to project requirements.
- Supervise routing and approval processes.
- Identify and communicate potential risks and problem resolution.
- Coordinate and liaise with the team on a day-to-day basis and clients, as directed, to provide clarity on project work and deliverables.
- Serve as the 19 IDEAS internal champion for project management processes, systems, tools and CRM, ensuring effective usage, ongoing training, and associated process improvement.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and project management systems and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption to 19 IDEAS; assist in leading implementation of any new tools, systems or processes.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information for internal status, forecast, budget, and resource planning reports for all current accounts and open projects.
- Assist in preparing plans, reports and presentations for clients, as needed.
- Foster and maintain excellent working relationships with team members and clients to ensure the seamless and successful implementation of projects.
- Provide strategic guidance and demonstrate strong leadership to internal teams and to clients to ensure projects meet objectives and brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills that are transparent, clear and direct at all times.
- Serve as a primary liaison with third party vendors on behalf of 19 IDEAS and its clients, where appropriate.
- Gather and organize client and industry-level information as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, a concentration in marketing or business is preferred.
- 3-5 years of proven project management experience in an agency or marketing role. Candidates with agency experience will be given priority review.
- Proven experience in successfully managing marketing projects including advertising campaigns, paid media, SEO, collateral development, public relations, landing pages and websites.
- Proficient ability to coordinate, communicate, and manage multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment while meeting deadlines and staying on budget.
- Exhibit outstanding organization and attention to detail that achieves or surpasses desired results; namely keeping projects on time and on budget and managing all resources appropriately and optimally.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources with streamlined processes and project management software.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Self-motivation with strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Stay on top of best practices for management and organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, as well as experience with project management and hours-tracking software platforms.
In addition to specific skills described, 19 IDEAS expects the following from all of its employees:
- Work with purpose, and help communicate this company motto to clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- Passion for your work and your career, and a demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and creating new products, and a willingness to learn.
- Strong self-discipline with the ability and desire to work with a team and/or independently on multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Dependability, resourcefulness, and ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and sharp problem-solving skills.
- Personable and customer-service oriented at all times.
- Stable under pressure, reacts well to change and stays positive.
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills.