FIFTEEN is seeking a driven individual with agency experience to fill a PR Manager position. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment and be expected to create and maintain a favorable public image for our agency and our clients through integrated marketing communications and media relations programs.
This position is ideal for advertising or communications professionals looking to advance their career. Applicants should be extremely self-motivated, have deep relationships with the local media, and expertise with social media content creation and management. Interest in new business prospecting and growing the discipline a plus.
We are looking for people who want to work at one of the fastest growing businesses in Buffalo, in an office atmosphere that’s loose and creative, yet professional and built on quality customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, English or a related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in ad agencies (preferred), organizational community/public relations departments or journalism
- Please note this is not an entry level position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional levels of organization, attention to detail and proactivity
- Tactical understanding of social media platforms
- Sales, customer service or client relationship management experience
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Community involvement (boards, memberships, volunteering) appreciated
- Experience in writing proposals and pitching new business a plus