They say: "a picture is worth a thousand words ." But since we already have people to write the words, you can focus all your attention on creating tectonically moving visuals. With that kind of freedom, who wouldn't want to be an Senior Art Director at FARM? We're crazy talented marketers with plenty of room for you to bring your best stuff. Now, show us what you've got.
- Experience across channels (broadcast and online video, digital, social etc.).
- Impeccable attention to detail, excellent art direction, and design sensibility.
- Deep understanding of digital, social, and “on the horizon” mediums and design trends.
- Ability to take ownership of work and meet deadlines.
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field.
- Contribute as part of a smooth running, time sensitive I efficient creative team that anticipates and thinks in advance.
- Approach design problems with creativity and passion producing ideas and concepts that you can drive from ideation to completion working with other art directors, designers, animators, producers, and stakeholders.
- Oversee projects through the initial concept to completion, understanding the clients' objectives.
- Responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or media campaign.
- Understand the target audience as well as the integrated marketing that an assignment fits within.
- Develop and pitch new design or brand concepts and actively participate in the critique and feedback process.
- Grasp overall brand messaging and knows how visual assets translate across all relevant media.
- Assist senior design staff as needed.
- Maximize productivity and cost effectiveness, completing projects on time.
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects.
FARM does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Since 1986, FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their business through traditional and progressive marketing and advertising. Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions, insurance companies, automotive SAAS companies, and energy providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary, benefits, a hybrid work environment, and other perks—all within a company culture that’s inclusive and energetic. Visit growwithfarm.com to experience our fresh perspective.