At Goulah Design Group, our mission is to use our talents to promote causes we believe in. Sometimes that’s through design, other times its not. We all have personal interests outside of work that are important for us to make time for, so our environment is one where we collaborate and back each other up to allow us to be available for all that brings each of us passion in life. So if you are looking for a job with the freedom to work around your own schedule and your own work/life balance, Goulah Design Group has an immediate opening for a talented Senior Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with flexible hours, averaging 20-30 per week. This individual must be a self-starter, with the ability to take ownership of jobs, make established deadlines, and be happy with the occasional light work week.
- 3+ years proven work experience as a Graphic Designer
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Strong creative skills, primarily print and publication design but front-end web design a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to work from office or home, with occasional on-sight meetings
- Appreciates a collaborative environment where we support each other to get the work done
- Ideal candidate would personally be interested in work that is pro-choice and progressive
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.