Do you love creating captivating visuals to tell compelling stories?
Are you driven to amaze clients with creative work that elevates their brand, meets their marketing goals, and strengthens their positioning?
Would you like to work with a growing team in a company that cares about you?
We need to meet!
Haley Marketing is a digital, content and technical marketing firm serving the staffing industry (actually, we’re the biggest in the world in this niche). As a Senior Graphic/Print Designer with our team, you’ll be working with a variety of clients to develop marketing concepts and produce high-impact designs that tell each client’s unique message.
How will you make an impact?
You will help our creative team elevate our design quality.
You will leverage new trends in design and technology to improve the quality and efficiency of our graphic design projects.
You will help staffing companies present their content and jobs to the earn new clients and candidates.
Ultimately, your work will result in helping a lot of people land new careers!
- Concepting. Develop creative concepts for direct marketing campaigns, sales collateral, advertisements, corporate identity, trade show displays and other marketing materials.
- Design. Produce high-quality finished designs that consistently WOW our clients, are completed on time and on budget, and fit each client’s business and marketing goals.
- Elevate our design quality. This role is responsible for helping to lead our print and graphic design work, leveraging new trends in design and technology to improve the quality and efficiency of our graphic design projects.
- Print production management. Ensure the quality and accuracy of files produced for commercial printing, establish and maintain relationships with print vendors.
- Improve print design and production process. Developing and documenting standards and processes to ensure continuity and make our creative team stronger.
- Strengthen internal relationships. Become the key liaison between our creative team and our project managers, social media marketing team and sales team to ensure everyone knows and accurately sells our print and graphic design capabilities. This role may also be responsible for supporting project managers and working directly with clients to ensure the client’s expectations are met.
- Live Haley Marketing’s core values (check out the Our Philosophy page on our website)
- Be a proven master of Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrate advanced graphic design skills
- Have in-depth knowledge of print production (digital and offset)
- Express strong conceptual thinking – able to develop creative concepts to fit business goals
- Have extraordinary organizational skills – being able to manage multiple client projects, organized work files and manage time to keep organized and focused on priorities
The Best Candidates Will Be…
- 5+ years graphic design experience
- Strong portfolio showing a variety of design styles
- Experience working for a marketing department
What else does Haley Marketing offer?
Great projects, great clients, great co-workers, and no, we're not biased at all. We offer a strong compensation package that includes health insurance, 401K with match, profit sharing, and NO micro-management. We also have a terrific, casual culture where your opinion and ideas matter!