The Senior Videographer acts as the FARM’s cinematography and editing lead, serving local, regional, and national clients.
Pre-production, this team member will work alongside creative directors, writers, art directors, project managers, and content specialists sharing their vision for approaches to storytelling, lighting, composition, and staging.
During production, this team member will work alongside the project’s creative director as the director of photography executing on the team’s creative vision.
Post-production, this team member will work with a creative director or writer to run key selects that will be brought into the final edit. This team member will exercise their creative vision and advanced editing skillset to build out a compelling narrative through additional footage selects, dynamic motion, sound, and music.
- Plans, shoots, and edits assigned videos and coordinates/collaborates with external partners involved in the assignments (post-production). Captures footage, stills and culls select takes in preparation for post-production.
- Uploads work-in-progress and final renders to digital asset management systems and notifies stakeholders for review and approval. Keeps the internal client teams apprised of progress.
- Participates in various phases of video production process from concept to completion, but with primary emphasis on field videography, photography, and on editing/post-production.
- Helps with production logistics including location scouting, rental equipment procurement, etc.
- Keeps internal video production equipment maintained, organized, and secured.
- Estimates time required to execute assigned projects for budgeting and scheduling purposes.
- Archives source materials as well as finished projects.
- Inputs hours used to complete projects into scheduling software timesheet.
- Other duties as required. Some travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Arts, Visual Communications, Design, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5+ years of professional video production and post-production experience
- Reel included with resume should include a minimum of 10 corporate videos shot and edited by you
- Experience in being a strategic storyteller with skills in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively
- A mastery of Adobe Premiere or similar
- Experience staging controlled and natural environments for sound and lighting
- Deep knowledge and experience across a variety of camera bodies and lens types
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work under firm deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Sharing a range of shooting styles (i.e., interviews, events, programs, processes indoors, outdoors) is a plus
- Experience with After Effects and motion graphics is a plus
- Experience in still photography is a plus
- Corporate internal marketing or ad agency experience a plus
Does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Since 1986, FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their business, going beyond traditional advertising disciplines such as direct mail, print, and broadcast communications to cultivate true strategic partnerships through research, planning, and ideation. Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and automotive SAAS companies, and energy providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary and benefits in a supportive, team oriented atmosphere where we all work hard and have FUN.