The Aleron marketing and communications team is service-focused, team-minded, and looking to grow! We value creatives who are ready to contribute within our fast-paced environment—an environment that handles the needs of multiple companies, domestically and in 13 other countries. We’re seeking a proven writer with a positive spirit and project management experience to join the team in this exciting time, as we hone several new company brands and look to make an impact in the market.
Leveraging both print-based and digital media, the Senior Writer and Proposal Strategist is responsible for spearheading the development and execution of creative and innovative communications and client delivery strategies with the overarching goal of increasing visibility and obtaining new business for the Aleron companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary writer, proofer, and editor for responses to RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs, with attention paid to detail, language, and formatting;
- Oversee proposal generator program, track and measure success rate, and opportunities for support and/or content enhancement;
- Work closely with marketing and communications—and sales representatives—in the execution of marketing plans and brand refinement efforts;
- Serve as managing editor of all content and lead the generation and copy editing of a variety of communications pieces, including email campaigns, social media, case studies, marketing collateral, thought leadership content, award nominations, presentations, advertising, and reporting;
- Establish and uphold brand standards guide and style guide;
- Coordinate internal communications plan, including executive-level messaging;
- Oversee PR and media relations;
- Work closely with senior management and field representatives, while handling time-sensitive, confidential information with the highest level of care;
- Comply with and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures;
- Submit periodic reports to management and support various other administrative duties, as necessary or assigned.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BA degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or other business-related field;
- 5 years of experience in a corporate marketing/communications environment;
- 2 years of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with proposal generation software;
- Understanding of the B2B sales/buy lifecycle, with the proven ability to craft content that facilitates deal closure;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Strong verbal and excellent business writing communication skills.
- Upon offer of employment, candidate is subject to a pre-employment screening process.
Since 1957, Aleron (formerly Superior Group) companies have been relied on to deliver end-to-end workforce and business solutions underpinned by our consultative, proactive approach. Aleron companies—including Broadleaf Results, Superior Talent Resources (operating as Superior Group), Superior Design Co., Superior IT Innovations, and others—are unified by a common vision: connecting people and business in ways that change lives. As the backbones of our organization, Aleron Shared Resources employees are critical and highly valued for their expert, cross-company support.
Our company’s values define who we are and what we expect from each other. They are attitudes that reflect the type of workplace we want to walk into every day and the kind of team in which we’re proud to play a role.
We’re all in.
By keeping these values at the heart of all that we do, we foster a culture that leads to better work and better outcomes—for our clients, for ourselves, and for one another.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.