The Social Media Specialist will collaborate with the Food & Beverage (F&B) and Agency Marketing teams to design and execute influencer marketing campaigns, content, digital media, and events for F&B clients, as well as Agency marketing initiatives. This role requires a high level of creativity, outstanding writing and communications skills, attention to detail, and event activation experience.
- Manage a variety of influencer and content marketing initiatives across social media, digital media, and search marketing for Food & Beverage (F&B) client and the Agency.
- Create and support F&B client and agency marketing strategies that encourage engagement and consistent presence on social media and through additional efforts including digital media PR, blogging, SEO, email marketing, and website content creation and reporting
- Develop and manage on- and off-premise experital events.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, while remaining up-to-date on all industry and platform trends
- Works with F&B client and Agency Marketing teams to plan, implement and execute social and digital media plans that meet strategic goals.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets and collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content that is optimized for SEO considerations.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Develop and manage on- and off-premise events and experiential programming with F&B and Agency teams.
- Tracking and analyzing influencer and social media analytics to improve strategy and optimize campaigns.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage and execute multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously, in a deadline-driven environment, while maintaining attention to detail with strong organizational, interpersonal, and management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field.
- 1- 3 years of experience, preferably with some agency experience.
- Deep familiarity with the latest offerings from Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest; as well as familiarity with YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, Clubhouse, Twitch, and the next emerging platforms.
- Strong passion and understanding of the food & beverage industry; experience a plus
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing and evolving trends.
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident working with clients via email and phone; friendly, positive, service-oriented personality.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Ad Platforms, Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress or other Content Management Software, Some HTML and AdWords experience would be a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences preferred.
- Ability to work with a positive attitude and creativity to contribute to the strategic direction and success of the company.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to interact with co-workers, vendors and clients, communicating in person or via telephone or computer. The employee is required to sit for long periods of time, use a computer monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to have a flexible schedule, with availability to work evenings and weekends; regular schedule likely to be Wednesday-Sunday.
- Does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Since 1986, FARM has been helping local and national clients grow their business, going beyond traditional advertising disciplines such as direct mail, print, and broadcast communications to cultivate true strategic partnerships through research, planning, and ideation. Our clients include retail grocers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and automotive SAAS companies, and energy providers among others. FARM offers a competitive salary and benefits in a supportive, team oriented atmosphere where we all work hard and have FUN in a culture of many perks such as casual dress and special events!