Responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring the Club's organic social media in order to increase brand awareness and favorability within our geographic footprint to improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
30% Execution: Partner with the internal Social Media Team which includes Marketing, Public Affairs, and Member Relations. Lead regular strategy and planning meetings. Maintain a comprehensive social media calendar. Use social media software and tools to plan and schedule posts. Help facilitate any live streaming or online events. Coordinate with internal teams and external digital media agency as needed for insight and support for any paid promotion.
30% Social Media Strategy:
Responsible for the development of a cohesive social media strategy, along with individual channel strategies for all Club social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Utilizing the Club's marketing strategy work with creative teams and other business lines to understand goals and objectives, and how to incorporate those efforts into the social media strategy. Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns and measures performance against the KPIs
20% Content Creation:
Understand, refine, and embody the Club's brand, tone, and voice on social media channels. Write effective and engaging post copy, blogs, and other creative materials highlighting multiple business lines for use on social media. Responsible for determining what creative assets will perform best and elevate the overall quality and creativity of all social media content. Provide guidance to creative teams to ensure content will be unique, engaging, and reflective of the Club's brand positioning and social media personality.
10% Insights & reporting:
Regularly reviews performance of the Club's social media and identifies opportunities to improve engagement within our footprint. Remain current with trends in social media, on specific social channels, within the Club and among key competitors, and within the digital landscape as a whole. Recommend ways to test, learn, and optimize social media efforts to position the Club favorably. Compile reports and analysis for multiple business lines related to social media.
10% Social Listening & Reputation Management:
Responsible for monitoring member and public comments in the social space on both owned and public channels. Interact with customers and other stakeholders through the Club's social media accounts. Develop a strategy for increasing the quantity and quality of reviews on key sites such as Google, Facebook, and Yelp. Utilize Club approved software to further manage all local citations.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
Minimum 5 years of experience in a tactical social media or content marketing role. Marketing agency experience a plus.
Job Specific Requirements
- Proven track record of successfully managing company social media accounts.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices and associated analytics.
- Ability to develop the right strategy, tone, and voice for each social media platform. Proficient with using social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Planable, and Khoros.
- Understanding of SEO, web content development, and web and social analytics. Knowledge of graphic design principles.
- Experience with paid digital media strategies and tactics and how those efforts align with organic strategies.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, and works seamlessly with creative teams and business lines.
- Ability to think quickly and creatively to take advantage of realtime marketing opportunities. Strong organizational skills including the ability to projectmanage collaboratively, as well as independently, for multiple priorities and projects. Ability to work occasionally on nights, weekends, or extended hours as needed.