Temporary Art Director Position
Independent Health is looking for an Art Director to fill a temporary opening on the Creative Team
• Mid-June through October
• 37.5 hours/week
Majority of work will be done remotely — some time may be spent in-office at Independent Health in Amherst
The Art Director is responsible for concepting, designing and executing targeted and creative marketing collateral (print and digital) while adhering to Independent Health’s brand standards
• Proven concepting, layout and design skills required
• Must be fluent in all major graphic-related Macintosh software programs: QuarkXPress, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Prepress/printing knowledge required
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong communications skills
• Exhibit initiative, creativity, self-motivation and ability to work as a team player
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/visual arts/communication design preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in advertising agency/marketing team environment preferred
If interested, please send resumé and work samples to Bob Vaccarella at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: As a temporary position, candidate will be hired through AP Professionals of Buffalo.