Are you a detail-oriented multi-tasker who takes pride in setting and hitting project deadlines?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration and teamwork are the formula for success?
Are you a bit of a nitpicker when it comes to project details?
Are you more sneakers and jeans than business suits and briefcases?
If so, you just might be our next traffic coordinator. Interested?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing/advertising agency or in-house marketing department
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and half-decent sense of humor
Here’s what will really get us drooling:
- Agency experience in a traffic role
- Experience working with project management software
Here’s how you’d contribute to the Manzella team:
- Work with Director of Account & Creative Services to create detailed project schedules and ensure deadlines are met
- Create and maintain status reports for all agency projects
- Ensure proper approvals are obtained at every stage
- Coordinate and pull together resources across each department to ensure seamless workflow
- Ensure work is evenly and equitably distributed among creative team
Here’s who we are:
- Equally passionate about our team as we are about our community and clients
- A fun team of innovative thinkers with diverse backgrounds and various perspectives
- Apply clean slate creativity in all our approaches
- Believers in balancing hard work with good vibes
- Interested in your self-awareness, intellectual honesty, and positive energy
- Excited to hear from you!
Sound like a good fit? Apply here!