Evans is a growing company that is investing for its future. We are headquartered in Western New York and are seeking a Vice President of Marketing to develop, lead and execute the marketing strategy for the organization. The Marketing Team is responsible for the continuous development of our brand across multiple mediums and compiling relevant marketing intelligence to influence company decisions. You will lead brand management and creative marketing programs ensuring communications and campaigns are consistent and closely aligned with our business objectives and strategies.
What We Offer:
- An Inclusive Culture That Supports Integrity, Ownership, Talent and Valuing Others
- Ability to Leverage Your Strengths and Passions
- Local Decision Making
- A Winning, Growing, Committed and Collaborative Team
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
What We Ask Of You:
- Collaborate with others in the organization to determine and deliver the right marketing element mix to deliver upon business objectives.
- Offer creative solutions to opportunities and best in market solutions.
- Continuously build the Evans brand within the organization, community and the marketplace.
- Develop programs to monitor customer engagement through repeatable, sustainable methods to gauge brand health, digital presence, customer experience and quality of competitive services compared to others in the customer’s view.
- Assemble and deliver marketing insights to internal partners from various internal and external data sources for product development, market segmentation and sales opportunities.
- Champion consistent and thorough company messaging and communication.
- Live our core values and provide professional development opportunities for others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Proven success in the delivery of formal advertising and product development.
- Previous banking experience preferred but not required.
- Must have developed a company or significant department/product’s strategic marketing plan and executed against the tactics developed.
- Built mutually accountable partnership with senior management members.
- Demonstrated history of collaborating with other company leaders to help craft consistent and thorough company messaging and communication.
- Developed successful advertising campaigns utilizing internal resources and external partners such as public relation and advertising agencies, media, brand awareness vendors.
- Conducted market research to analyze brand health, competitive intelligence and market opportunities.
- Have delivered marketing intelligence to help influence business decisions.
- Proven experience with marketing budgets, effective tradeoffs of finite resources and data analytics.