Are you a creative professional with a passion for building websites that engage visitors and create the ideal user experience?
Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where team members brainstorm together and share ideas?
Are you looking to make an instant impact as part of a dynamic and talented creative team?
Are you more sneakers and jeans than business suits and briefcases?
If so, you just might be our next web/graphic designer. Interested?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with a content management system (CMS)—WordPress preferred
- Familiarity with responsive design
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and half-decent sense of humor
Here’s what will really get us drooling:
- Experience Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO tactics
Here’s how you’d contribute to the Manzella team:
- Work collaboratively with in-house creative and digital team to design and develop websites for B2B, B2C and non-profit clients
- Be a team player who embraces opportunities to work in InDesign on traditional graphic design projects when needed
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for honing your craft and building new skills
Here’s who we are:
- Equally passionate about our team as we are about our community and clients
- A fun team of innovative thinkers with diverse backgrounds and various perspectives
- Apply clean slate creativity in all our approaches
- Believers in balancing hard work with good vibes
- Interested in your self-awareness, intellectual honesty, and positive energy
- Excited to hear from you!
Sound like a good fit? Apply here!