We’re excited to officially kick off the 2020-2021 club year, announcing the newest additions to our board of directors, including two new executive board members!
As a non-profit organization, the American Advertising Federation of Buffalo (AAF Buffalo) is managed entirely by a board of volunteers. We are so thankful for the time and dedication every board member devotes to the club each year. Check out our new roster below!
First, we’d like to announce changes to our executive board. McKenna Murray, going on her second year, has been named Vice President of Communications and Jeff Quinn, also going on his second year, has been named Vice President of Programming. Joining these two are returning e-board members President Josh Gumulak and Treasurer Alex Keogan.
New board members elected to serve a three-year term are:
- Kaitlyn Affuso, Marketing Coordinator, Chiampou Travis Besaw & Kershner LLP
- Mary Amenta, Senior Account Executive, Mower Agency
- Cody Andres, Graphic Designer, The Martin Group
- Adina Pera, Senior Project Manager, Crowley Webb
- Shannon Polvino, PR and Account Manager, Insight Strategies
- Sky Stage, Director of Marketing, Sinatra and Company/Villa Maria College
- Sarah Warner, Founder, Set Strategies LLC
Returning board members include:
- Colleen Colkitt, Account Executive, Quinlan
- Josh Gumulak, Senior Account Executive, FARM
- Katie Hazel, Associate Creative Director, Crowley Webb
- Caroline Jette, Graphic Designer, Delaware North
- Alex Keogan, Account Executive, Hadley Exhibits
- Jordan Lema, President/CEO, Lemur Studios
- Sam Lonczak, Graphic Designer, FIFTEEN
- McKenna Murray, Project Manager, Barclay Damon LLP
- Maura Noonan, Digital Media and Content Manager, FARM
- Jeff Quinn, Account Executive, Luminus
Laurie McMurray from SUNY Buffalo State will also serve as our student liaison. For additional information about AAF Buffalo, upcoming programming, thought leadership, networking opportunities, and more please visit: www.aafbuffalo.com.