AAF Buffalo, 2017 American Advertising Federation Club of the Year, supports and connects advertising professionals in Western New York. Through collaboration, education, networking, and events, we offer creative thinkers and marketing-savvy minds the opportunity to do more and get better. Seasoned experts are able to share experiences and keep up with the latest trends. Students are provided access to the resources they need to enter the workforce.
We serve all of our members; primarily with extensive informative and fun events. These events are managed by a volunteer board who are committed to making every event meaningful, making membership worthwhile, and making Buffalo better.
Why partner with AAF Buffalo? We know people.
- Strong Membership: AAF Buffalo has more than 300 dues-paying members
- 74% of AAF Buffalo’s professional members make purchasing decisions or recommendations for their company or clients
- Active Social Media Pages:
- Robust Email Database: 1,800+ addresses that receive club info regularly on upcoming events
- American Advertising Awards: An annual sell-out event, with attendance surpassing 400 attendees
In addition to our focus on professional development and networking events, AAF Buffalo also works to give back to the community. Each year we award thousands of dollars in scholarships to area students and donate hundreds of pounds of food to the Food Bank of WNY. The support of our sponsors help expand our ability to give back to the community.
We take pride in our profession, our region, and our work—and we want everyone to know it. We strive to keep membership valuable and affordable, and we truly hope you’ll partner with us! If you are considering a sponsorship with AAF Buffalo, please fill out the form below to request more information.